Registering for an Online Account
Creating your MVP online account is fast and easy! Just follow the instructions below
For Members and Non-Members
- Visit my.mvphealthcare.com
- Click Register Now
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Brokers should email broker services or call 1-888-819-2132 from Monday– Friday between 8:30 am and 5:00 pm. Broker services can also help you setup accounts for personnel in your office.
For Employer Groups
Employer groups should contact their local account representative to setup accounts for themselves or personnel in their offices.
Providers can register office personnel online.
Technical Support for Your MVP Online Account
Answers to the most frequently asked questions about MVP online accounts.
What should I do if I forget my email address or password?
Resetting Your Email
If you have lost or forgotten the email address associated with your account, request a reset from our eSupport Help Desk. You may be prompted to complete your profile in order to complete the process.
Resetting Your Password
To reset your password, visit your account sign in page and select Forgot Password? at the bottom of the page. You may be prompted to complete your profile in order to complete the process.
What should I do if my account is temporarily locked?
For your security, MVP may temporarily lock your account if there are too many unsuccessful sign in attempts. You will be able to sign in again after 30 minutes. If you have forgotten your email or password, click What should I do if I forget my email address or password? above.
How do I make my password secure?
A strong password is essential for protecting your sensitive member data. Here are some tips for keeping your password as secure as possible.
- Change your password every periodically. Every 90 days is a good rhythm.
- Include a mix of capital letters, lowercase letters, numbers and special characters (like !,#,$) in your password.
- Consider using a password manager to keep track of your passwords. Some password managers will even alert you to password security problems.
- Don’t share your password with anyone.
- Don’t send your password by email, even to yourself.
- Don’t reuse your password for other accounts, or use a password from another account as your MVP online account password.
- Don’t include personal information (like names, phone numbers, or social security numbers) in your password.
- Don’t use sequential information like alphabetical letters (e.g. “abcd”), letters in the order they appear on a keyboard (e.g. “asdfg”), numbers in numerical order (e.g. “1234”). Also avoid information that repeats (e.g. “aaaaaa” or “1111111”).
Which browser should I use?
Your MVP online account will be most secure if accessed through a browser that is up-to-date and Java-compliant. MVP recommends using the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
For technical support, contact our e-Support Help Desk by email or at 1-888-656-5695.